What Do You Want The End Of 2016 To Look Like?
I am about to get personal. I hope that’s OK with you!
My recent blog post asked you what you wanted the end of 2016 to look like, with the caveat that you should reflect on what you’ve accomplished in 2016 along with some other tips. Here is the link if you didn’t get a chance to read it.
What Was The Vision For 2016?
So I pulled out my vision board; this year’s theme for me was Year of YAAAS: Affirm, Align, Attain inspired by the book Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes.
I created images of what I wanted my life to look like…
…and I jotted down a few goals for 2016…
so with the end of the year looming I decided to reflect on what I had accomplished thus far.
I Must Lead By Example & Celebrate My Wins
What kind of leader would I be if I did not lead by example? I came up with the following list of #WINS for myself:
1. My IVF procedure worked on the first try! My pregnancy has been healthy and mostly happy!
2. I kept up my morning ritual pretty well which helped me stay in alignment with God/Source and The Universe on my passion and purpose. I could do better for the remaining of the year.
3. I launched my business on April 18, 2016! Yay!! This is inline with my goal of living my purpose and creating a location independent lifestyle.
4. I have received support from family and friends for my pregnancy and my entrepreneurial goals! Two of my best friends planned my New York Baby Shower, a friend in Atlanta dropped off my donations for me, and did you know my mom is my website designer? I’ve been connected with other great women for photography and graphic design needs. I give and receive love.
5. I had 125 people sign-up for my Like A Yoga Boss: Transform Stress To Success 5 Day Yoga Challenge. This is close to my goal of changing 1,000+ lives!!
I still have some work to go on reaching my savings goal, paying off my student loan debt and meeting the perfect partner for me.
Evidence-Based Leadership, You Can Do It Too!
However, I now have evidence, and lots of it, of my ability to affirm, align and attain my goals.
This is what I teach might clients, and what I can do for you and your organization. Contact me if you’d like to know more.
I truly hope you take the time to do some of this reflection work and pat yourself on the back for a job well done!